Smoked ribs are available from most delis. At Smokey Joe’s, ribs go for $12.99/lb, ready for the sauce.
- 2 full racks fully smoked St. Louis ribs
- 1 cup (250 mL) ketchup
- 1 cup (250 mL) cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) brown sugar, packed
In a saucepot set over medium heat, simmer all ingredients together, stirring often, for about 5 minutes. Pour over ribs and bake at 350 F (180 C) for about 1 1/2 hours, or until the meat falls off the bone.
Makes approximately 3 cups.
Serves 3 – 4
Credit: Recipe by Smokey Joe’s