- 1/2 cup (125 mL) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) ketchup
- 1/2 tbsp (7 mL) mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) finely minced jalapeño
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 lb (500 g) large peeled uncooked shrimp
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except shrimp, and mix well.
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add shrimp and boil for 1 1/2 minutes; drain shrimp and let cool. Combine shrimp and the orange juice mixture in a large resealable plastic bag; seal bag and refrigerate for 4 hours, turning every hour or so. When ready to eat, drain shrimp before serving.
Credit: Brandon Boone